Tuesday

Nina Simone - Ain't Got No...I've Got Life

"Got my hair, got my head, got my brains, got my ears, got my eyes, got my nose, got my mouth, I got my smile"

Today the sun was shining and I wanted to escape from my mountain of uni work to the sun and eat cake.... So Me and my housemate Milly put on our summer gear, got our milky legs out and headed to North Street, Bedminster, Bristol. We found a little cafe called Parsons Bakery where we treated ourselves to a gooey white chocolate and raspberry muffin. I definitely would recommend this bakery, even the lady behind the counter assured me that I would be back for more tomorrow after trying it. 

In terms of what I wore today I ignored the chilly breeze and wore my cutest 101 Dalmatian dungarees, these I bought from the vintage shop called Rokit in London. The red shirt was meant to represent the red cross in the England flag for St George day. This I bought from a charity shop and cut of the baggy sleeves. On my feet I wore my classic converse I think everyone should have a pair of these in their life. The shades I wore I picked up at Camden Market a few months ago.

It was a great day especially because the sun was shining, I am now going to have to work extra hard tonight to make sure I get all my work done in time for next weeks deadline! I am warned that the sunshine isn't meant to last so it was so worth it! 

Don't forget to check Milly's blog http://www.asensibleheart.com/ 












3 comments:

  1. You're soo cool, I love this like vintage photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you do you have a blog I can check out? xxx

      Delete
  2. Love your blog, glad i came across it!

    twinvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete