Monday

Theodore (Ted, Teddy) George Terry Creese

"You now have two sons! How crazy"

Yesterday I caught a train to Exmouth, Devon to meet the newest edition to my family, Theodore. 
When sat in the back of the car between Sebastien and Ted I just couldn't believe that my sister is now the mother to two beautiful boys, happily married and living in a lovely house! 
My dad was there visiting to with my step mum which was nice and he treated us to a beautiful carvery at the Beacon Vaults. I'm also seeing my dad next week as I am interested in photographing him for a small self initiated project I am doing at uni. 

Today I kept it casual with my high waist "mum" jeans from River Island, I am thinking of selling  these as they are a bit too big for me. I teamed it with a daisy patterned white top from TopShop and one of my favourite cardigans I bought from Charity. On my feet I wore my old Nike Air Max trainers.

I really enjoyed my couple of days with the oldest sister and brother in law in Devon, they always make me feel welcome. I feel like one proud auntie and sister! 

I am not looking forward to my journey home though, especially the walk home from the station as I forgot to pack a coat.

Enjoy the pictures 

Scroll down to see all the family photos...











No comments:

Post a Comment