Wednesday

Garden Party

"Happy Birthday to me"

On Sunday my mum arranged a little garden party for me in order to celebrate my 21st Birthday!
It was such a beautiful, sunny day, perfect weather! It was a great way to celebrate with sunshine, cider, motown, friends and family! I feel very lucky to have a mum that is willing to organise this event for me. I'm also lucky enough to have a sister who is a hair dresser. as my hair looked beautiful this day!

The highlight of the party was when "One Direction" turned up. Well this actually consisted of several family members coming down the garden steps wearing the One Direction masks! I am now thinking roll on Saturday night when I go out with my girls in Bristol to continue the celebrations!









Where did this look come from? Dress and Belt Vintage section of Charity Shop, Sandals Newlook 

5 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday :)
    Sounds like fun, the idea with the masks is really cool :)
    I totally love your blog and your funny and interesting posts, I'm following you now!

    Spark&Bark

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's better than I would excepted

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dress is beautiful! such a good find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing style!
    I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete