Monday

Minnie Mouse



"Never stop being a kid."

Since turning 21 last week, I can not stop dressing like a kid. I want my youth to last forever! I read somewhere today that you should "never stop being a kid" so I don't plan to stop anytime soon.

I have the week off this week and today went to the charity shops round my house as I'm applying to do some volunteer work. This volunteer work, may mean I will find some bargains woohoo, it may also mean that I will definitely go to heaven! I found a bargain today... Calvin Klein high waist, checked shorts for £4.50! No doubt these will be featured on my blog soon!

I plan on blogging lots this week, especially as Thursday evening I have been invited to The Ivy, (Bath's premier Champagne Bar) for an evening of fashion, bubbles and buzz. The evening will showcase Mimi Noor high summer collection, I am bound to want to buy something!

Hope you love todays Minnie Mouse look and check back for my Mimi Noor post.





Where did this look come from? Red Vintage Jacket and Minnie Mouse top both Charity shop finds, Levi Shorts are from  a Vintage Market Stall, Converses from Schuh, Heart Bag Dune.

6 comments:

  1. I love that jacket and how it's hem line is even longer than the shorts! Lovely outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit - and I love your hair :)

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. this look is so cute :)

    http://ediestrustfund.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad I discovered your blog. Your style is so perfect and cute! Are you at uni at Bristol? Just wondering as I'm considering applying there
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thats very kind of you! Yes I'm in Bristol at UWE studying Fashion Communication! Its cool here I would recommend applying! xxxx

      Delete