Friday

Schools out for Summer!!


"I'm free as a bird"

Today I finished my first year of university and received great feedback for the work I produced. I am very happy and smiling from ear to ear!

I think that changing my degree to Fashion Communication was definitely the right choice as I received the highest mark I have ever been given. My last minute touches to my work early hours Sunday morning definitely paid off!

Today I went for the School Girl, Spring look. I'm wearing a grey Pinafore Dress from Primark teamed with a pretty rose blouse from Charity, black tights and my school girl shoes from Office. I absolutely love these shoes especially the height of the heel, but I must admit they can get quite painful on the balls of my feet! The Pinafore dress is one which I have been eyeing up for a while and is something I will be wearing a lot during my summer break!

Hope you enjoy the look!









No comments:

Post a Comment