Wednesday

Wednesday's Child

"Back to blogging"

Feels like I haven't managed to blog in a while, I have been so busy getting my university work ready for my deadline that was on Monday.
I am very pleased to say that I have now completed all my work for my first year of university, which means I have all summer to get blogging! I am also planning on applying for some Fashion Internships to keep myself busy over summer, fingers crossed!

Today the sun was back which always makes me happy and want to blog. I decided to wear my denim dress that I picked up at a Charity shop. Underneath I wore a black vest from Zara as even though the sun was shining its very chilly in the wind! On my feet I wore my Dr Martens. I have had these since I was 16 years old, got them off Ebay for £17 (bargain) and they have never let me down, they go with everything and anything.

The reason this post is called Wednesday child is because I was born on a Wednesday making me a "Wednesday's Child". I turn 21 in less then two weeks so I will no longer be as much as a child!

Hope you enjoy and keep checking my blog, as I will be posting lots now it's summertime!




Feels like I haven't managed to blog in a while, I have been so busy getting my university work ready for my deadline which was on Monday.
I am very pleased to say that I have now completed all my work for university for my first year which means I have all summer to get blogging! I am also planning on applying for some Fashion Internships to keep myself busy over summer, fingers crossed!

Today the sun was back which always makes me happy and want to blog. I decided to wear my denim dress which I picked up at a Charity shop. Underneath I decided to wear a black vest from Zara as even though the sun was shining its very chilly in the wind! On my feet I wore my Dr Martens, I have had these since I was 16 years old, got them off Ebay for £17 and they have never let me down, they go with everything and anything.

The reason this post is called Wednesday child is because I was born on a Wednesday making me a Wednesday child, also I turn 21 in less then two weeks so I will no longer be as much as a child!

Hope you enjoy and keep checking as I will be blogging lots now it's summertime!


1 comment: