Thursday

Lazy days


                                                                                Top: Olive | Dress & Shoes: Newlook | 

"Where has the summer gone?"

It was so lovely last week but now the sky doesn't know what it's doing, one minute it's sunny and the next it's pouring with rain.

Yesterday my day was brightened after finding out I had won a beautiful blouse from Olive after entering a Facebook like and share competition. I can't wait for it to arrive and to team it with some white skinny jeans (which I need to buy).


Speaking of Olive, today I am wearing my simple striped tee which I got from there and a jersey dress I bought a while back from Newlook. I have noticed though that Olive to one very similar.http://www.oliveclothing.com/p-19324-grey-long-pleated-skirt-jersey-dress. It's such a great dress to own as it can be a simple jersey dress or layered with a top to look like a skirt!

Due to the weather I have had such a lazy day. All I managed to do was watch episode after episode of Gossip Girl (currently obsessed), buy a Fathers Day card (don't forget it Fathers Day on Sunday) and make a homemade chilli (I ended up putting too much chilli in it doh).

Now for an evening of eating cake and CV writing!



2 comments:

  1. aaah i lovely your blog and your looks !!! :))
    versificada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete