Friday

Bath

"Let's go to Bath"

                  


Kimono & Levi Shorts: Both Vintage | Shirt: Charity Shop | Shoes: Newlook | Bag: borrowed of a friend

Today I spent the day shopping in Bath, I absolutely love it there, the architecture is so beautiful. I mentioned last week in my Mimi Noor about Bath being one of my favourite places and I am lucky to only live ten minutes on a train away. Also my house mate Tina had never actually been before and she found it just as beautiful as I did.

Today I was pretty much wearing all vintage. The Kimono I have had for a few years now, I bought it from a Tattoo shop back home in Newbury for £15 (bargain). The shorts are Vintage Levi's, I find it very hard to find a decent pair of Vintage Levi's as they all come up in different sizes, but I am pretty happy with my pair! This bag I say is 'borrowed of a friend' by borrowed I mean borrowed it once and never gave it back, she doesn't mind though (I hope).

The man in the picture below I have named the pigeon man, he was just in the street teaching children how to be like him (the pigeon man) which I found quite amusing! 

Anyway hope you all have a lovely weekend!

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. amazing ! so beautiful :))
    versificada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get enough of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Bath a couple of months ago for the first time and loved it, such a pretty city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you just checked out your blog pretty cool! xx

    ReplyDelete