Friday

Picnics and Platforms

                                                          Shirt: Olive | Skirt: Topshop | Platforms: H&M | 

Today I spent my afternoon having a picnic in the park with my best friends, Milly and Tina. It was so lovely as we managed to stream Glastonbury on Milly's iphone and pretended we were there, whilst nibbling on fresh British strawberries! 

I have been absolutely dying to wear this beautiful Olive shirt ever since I discovered I had won it on a Facebook competition, I never seem to win anything so was so surprised when I did! I teamed it with a white skirt I bought from Topshop especially for summer and my latest shoes which I recently added to my forever growing collection. 
These shoes are absolutely fab aren't they? Last week Milly sent me a picture of them asking if she should buy them, I thought she must be mad to doubt buying them and for her to get them in my size to. The shoes costing only £15 makes them even more worth it!

I'm very excited at the moment because I'm moving house next week. I can't wait to turn my new room into a little cosy bohemian den and I'm sure I will be blogging 'new home pictures' next week, so look out for this post!

Lastly I also joined the world of Instagram today so make sure you follow me: eyewheregenes

xoxo





5 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog via Lookbook and I love your style!

    I would love it if you could pop over to my blog and see what you think:
    http://www.jessicainyourear.blogspot.co.uk/
    and perhaps give me a follow if you like what you see? http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3659822
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore your flatforms-I recently purchase a pair, although not sandals, and I love them. You always look super cute, and your hairstyle is gorgeous here
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwh you and Millie look sooooo cute here. I love the whole outfit and the shoes too...so glad millie bought them, what was she thinking almost leaving them behind!!!

    Can't wait to see your new boho pad too! xxxx

    XO Amie

    www.creditcrunchchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking lovely. Love your outfit; the summer skirt is really pretty. It’s a fab colour Xx
    http://www.heroineinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete