Monday

Daisy


 Shirt: Topshop | Glasses: Charity | Platforms: H&M | 

I am so sorry that I haven't seemed to blog in weeks! I have been very busy with moving house, working and seeing family and friends. This is a little piece I put together on Thursday for Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros gig at Bristol's Trinity Centre. The gig was one of the best gigs I have ever experienced I would definitely go see this band again and again. It was magic. During the set Alex gave me the mic to tell the crowd a story but all I could do was cheer and tell the band how much I loved them haha! I now have a bit of a girl crush on Jade Castrinos, she is so cute but cool.

What great weather we are having in England at the moment.. I'm not sure if any one else is having this problem but I am running out of summer clothes! This daisy shirt I bought from Topshop last week and I'm in love with it. Any clothes you can just throw on and not have to accessories too much are always winners. 

There's so much more I could say about the past couple of weeks it feels like I haven't stopped. If you check out my instagram you will probably see what I have been up to.

Lastly as you know I am based in Bristol and thought I would let you know about Bristol Shopping Quarter. They are currently running a campaign called Summer in the City that involves Bristol shoppers saving money! Each day they are featuring a great offer or promotion on their Facebook page and all you have to do to get this offer is print off the voucher and take it into whatever Bristol Broadmead store it's for! Easy Peasy! Being a student and having lost my student card recently I need all the money off vouchers I can get, so I know this campaign will help me and my shopping needs!


xoxo







3 comments:

  1. Love it! You look so cool & cute :)
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I saw Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros so recently! They were so much better live than I thought they would be. You look so cute as always
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this t-shirt! You have the best outfits!

    xo

    ReplyDelete