Sunday

Tailored Trousers for Summer







Top: New Look | Bottoms & Sandals: Topshop | Bag: My friends | Sunglasses: Primark  

Here's a little piece I put together on Friday for a drink with my dad. This 'drink' ended in me drinking too much and arriving home early hours of the morning, a bit wet from the rain! 
It happens to all of us...

I am loving tailored trousers at the moment and these I picked up in the Topshop sale for £15, they are part of the Topshop Boutique range, which I usually would never be able to afford at full price. I teamed the trousers with a white daisy blouse which gives them a summer look!

I have noticed that all my clothes are usually bought in the Sales or Charity Shops which means I should find Fashion Vouchers blogging competition pretty easy (fingers crossed). I plan to get this post together this week!

xoxo




8 comments:

  1. I am pretty much speechless right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit Gemma but hair style even more! xx
    fashionscholar.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have just checked out your blog xx

      Delete
  3. Adorei seu estilo! Toda a roupa ( e o cabelo) estão perfeitos! Beijos
    http://antonellaesuaboneca.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete