Friday

I heart Summer Sales






 Necklace & T-shirt: Both Topshop | Shoes: H&M | Socks: Primark

"Summer sales are just fab"
All the summer sales are happening in the High Street and I don't think I can handle it, or maybe it's my bankcard that can't. I am already so overdrawn and now it's getting worse. My motto is 'YOLO' for example if I don't spend now a bus could hit me then I would regret not spending money to buy things that make me smile. On the other hand though, one day I could run out of money and then I won't be able to buy any thing at all (oh no).
I wore this outfit last night for drinks out in Bristol, it was all purchased this week during the summer sales. I love T-shirt dresses at the moment and how you can dress them up with heels and a cool necklace like I have here, or even dress down with a pair of trainers or pumps for a casual day look. 

The shoes are the comfiest heels I have worn in a while, they were £15 from H&M, however I am lucky to have a housemate who works at H&M and got me 25% off which makes them even cheaper and me happier! 

I am all about saving money especially when it comes to buying clothes. This month I plan to enter Fashion Voucher’s blogging competition which involves me listing my best money saving websites for fashion.. Look at for this post!
xoxo



5 comments:

  1. Only someone as pretty as you could pull this off!

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very sweet of you! I will check your blog out! xxx

      Delete
  2. Never really liked those shoes until seeing them on you now!

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I reckon these shoes look much better with cute socks! I'll be sure to check out your blog xxx

      Delete