Friday

Loot Opening Party: Part One






Paisley & Fur Coat: Newbury Clothing Warehouse | Tartan Trousers: Zara | Oversized Black Jumper & Hat: Charity Shop 

It's getting so cold out and I'm kind of happy as I have missed wrapping up warm by wearing all my winter coats. This is one of my favourites, I bought it in Newbury Clothing Warehouse just over two years ago for £15. Newbury Clothing Warehouse also known as the barn is one of the best shops I have ever been to (it's a shop full of peoples unwanted clothes). Whenever I go home to Newbury I always ask my mum to take me but we never normally have time (sad times).

Yesterday I was invited to Loot Vintage Clothing, Opening Party. Loot brings Bristol it's biggest vintage clothing store with mens and women's pieces sourced from all over the world. Being a poor student the first thing I noticed was that they have reasonable prices. Usually the thing that puts me off vintage shops is things normally seems to be overpriced, luckily Loot is fair.
Another cool thing I noticed was that they have a section in the store for alterations. I am forever needing things altered especially when it comes to Vintage Pieces, so how handy is it to have an alteration service in store, making things even more one of a kind! I aim to do a blog post to follow this with images of the store so you can get the vibe.





3 comments:

  1. I visited last wednesday too... its just what bristol needs! I also love that coat so so much, what a find! x

    dulciedulcie.com

    ReplyDelete