Monday

Harvey Nichols AW13 Fashion Show


White Oversized Blouse & Tartan Trousers: Charity | Shoes: New Look 

A couple of weeks ago I was invited to see the Harvey Nichols exclusive Fashion Show in Cutlers Hall, Quakers Friar. The runway show featured key looks from their current Autumn/Winter collection. The trends including chunky knits over going out dresses which I think is great look for the cold weather we are yet to have. Another trend I got excited about is "Boy Oh Boy" the androgynous look that girls can pull off, including pinstripe pieces I adore from Stella McCartney. All the looks on the runway were very elegant, I love the red colour palette that seems to be big this Autumn Winter.

After the runway show everyone was invited back to the Harvey Nichols store for a Champagne Reception with Harvey Nichols cupcakes. Also for a chance to shop your favourite looks from the show and receive a 15% discount.  I am ashamed to say I wasn't brave enough to dig into my student loan and buy myself some designer pieces, especially some Alexander Wang (who I am a massive fan of at the moment) and Victoria Beckham. Oh how I dream that one day I will be able to strut around wearing their stuff.

It was a lovely evening and already I can't wait to see the Spring/Summer 14 collection!













1 comment: