Thursday

Hair, Wine and Sea.



                                                Shirt: H&M | Skirt & Shoes : Topshop |  | Hair: Jo @ Envy



























Last Tuesday I was invited to Plymouth with my best friend Milly, for a day of being a 'lady of leisure'. 

The day began at hair salon Envy, where Milly was treated to a cut and blow dry and me a colour, fringe trim and blow dry. Envy is located in Plymouth's Royal William Yard. A beautiful location on Plymouth's harbour.

It was a great pleasure to be able to get my roots done and what a perfect job hairdresser Jo did. I think the colour looks absolutely great. Jo finished my hair off by using GHD's to create natural looking, frizz free waves, making my hair look much softer then how I usually curl it. We were also treated to manicures, so nice being able to get my hair and nails done all in one sitting!

The next stop was next door for a bit of education on wine tasting at  Le Vignoble. This was a new experience for me as I had never done wine tasting before and I found it great fun! Being able to taste and learn about different wines from all over the world means drinking wine will never be the same again. I definitely think everyone should go wine tasting once or how ever many times they want in their life. We were also treated at Le Vignoble's to try the different French cheeses and sausages which were delicious!

The next and final stop was to Bibi and Mac boutique. A boutique like no other, the interior looking like a warehouse which was the same throughout all the buildings in The Royal William Yard. Each rail in store was colour coordinated which I loved. The rails featured timeless pieces for all seasons, the idea that you can throw something on and look effortless. I definitely found I looked effortlessly chic when trying on several pieces. In store I was most drawn to the monochrome pieces. I feel you can never go wrong wearing black and white it always makes me feel so good. I was also drawn to the Victoria Beckham pieces, the structure she uses in her designs are just fabulous!

I had never been to Plymouth before, I would definitely go back especially to Envy. I need to get Jo to teach me how to style my hair like this again, as I have forgotten and my attempt earlier was awful! 

2 comments:

  1. Ah looks like such a fun day. Fab photos and outfits
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete