Tuesday

Sports Chic









I have recently became guilty of injecting a little Sports Chic into my wardrobe, especially after purchasing these mens extra small Adidas shorts (a £2.50 charity shop find!) I teamed them with a Zara fish net sweatshirt that I bought the other day after becoming a secret stalker of the India Rose Blog and seeing that she gets plenty of wear out
of a similar one. 

I was laughing when walking along in this little outfit, as I felt like I was back at school in my P.E kit and had forgot my plimsoles which meant I had to wear my school shoes to take part! Speaking of feet, I am a big fan of cutting the feet of old barely black tights to make socks. I'm sure to regret this when Winter comes and I have nothing but footless tights in my draws!

I hope you like the sports twist I've added to my current style (still loving monochrome) I'm sure to be posting more of this sports chic in the next couple of months!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! So simple yet stylish, you look lovely x

    Sweet Monday

    ReplyDelete