Wednesday

Happy Birthday to Pippa


Top: Olive | Skirt: Charity | Bag: Whitechapel Gallery Bookshop | Shoes New Look

Today is my best friend Pippa's 21st Birthday and upon her request we went to Bristol's very own Aquarium.  I had never actually been there before but have always wanted to, so I was just as excited as she was.

The highlight of the day was a "Happy 21st Birthday to Pippa" announcement from the reception staff over the Aquarium's tannoy. After that we started screaming with excitement, I hope we didn't scare the fish! I would say the Aqaurium is quite small but a great day out. I wish I actually looked at the description of the fish a bit more to gain a bit of "fishy knowledge".
Going there has really given me the urge to snuggle up on the sofa and watch Finding Nemo tonight but instead we are off for birthday drinks in the city!

Pippa has just moved into my house which means I now have access to her wardrobe yay! I am wearing pretty much all her clothes today! I feel so lucky to have my best friend move in and I can't wait for all the exciting times to come!

Also great news, Pippa is thinking about starting her own blog. I'm sure I will be able to persuade her to, so watch this space! She has a great influence on my style so I will probably be her number one fan!

xoxo







8 comments:

  1. Gemma I love your skirt! is it new? eee, i love the jelly fish! hope you had a lovely day! wish i coulda been there xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its Pippa! It was such a lovely day! Both of us are missing you lots and I wish you were here so badly and I can't wait that in a couple of weeks you will be living in Bristol to! Roll on the best times! xxxxxxxxxx

      Delete
  2. great shots, but I am a bit afraid of these sea animals...
    you look cute together with your friends!


    http://www.theblueeyedd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Haha they are pretty scary! But they wont hurt you as they are in a tank!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is so great! I have such fringe envy...! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all look gorge I love the pic of you all together! Glad you had a lovely day I went to the Aquarium on my birthday one year, it was a really good day out!

    XO Amie

    www.creditcrunchchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes the aquarium is such a good place to go for a day out! Next time I want to go to Bristol Zoo! xxx

      Delete