Sunday

Black Summer


Sleeveless Jacket: Topshop | Dress & Purse: Charity | Trainers: Nike



Here is a little look I put together last Friday... I strangely love wearing all black when the sun outs, I think it really works even though black isn't the typical colour people tend to wear in the summer! The leather jacket is borrowed from my friend Pippa, we have been sharing clothes a lot lately, this I'm very finding very handy. I think everyone should have a best friend to share their clothes with! The black dress is something I found in a charity shop years ago for £6, it's one of those things you can just throw on and it works. I have kept the look casual with my leather Nike trainers, I feel they add to the whole 'sport chic' phase I am going through at the moment.

 On Friday my friend Elinor came round to take some photographs of me for a painting. Elinor is a Fine Art Graduate from Cardiff who now is based in Bristol. You should definitely check out her website http://elinorjohn.com/ as her paintings are pretty cool, (she definitely has a talent)! I'm so excited to see myself as a painting, below I have added a couple of the photographs that Elinor took ready to take to her artist studio next week to work with. Make sure you check back soon as I'm sure I'll be featuring these paintings on my blog when they are complete!

xoxo









6 comments:

  1. I love this look! The sleeveless leather jacket has an effortless cool about it, especially paired with those Nikes, amazing!

    Hayley | Taxi for Jackson x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sleeveless jacket, I've been looking for the perfect one everywhere! Great look!

    www.elizabethlola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is so cool,just like your style <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit it's so so nice! And I'm exactly the same I love wearing black in the summer too! Also your jacket on the last photograph is beautiful where is it from? :)

    Ps love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Black is the best haha sometimes too hot though when the sun in beaming on you! The last photograph is a dress and it's an old thing I got from primark xxx

      Delete