Monday

Monday Stars



Star Shirt: Olive | Skirt and Bag: Charity | Ballet Pumps: New Look

Hello everyone! I have been so rubbish at blogging lately, it has just been so difficult to find the time to get someone to snap a quick picture of me. I'm really keen to find a photographer to work with for my blog, it would be very very handy. So if any Bristol based photographers are reading this and are interested in adding some fashion street style to their portfolios... HOLLA?

Recently I have been wearing everyone else's clothes, like today I am wearing my best friend Pippa's skirt and shirt. I felt the cold though and by the afternoon I had to buy a pair of tights to keep my legs warm. I am very sad to say that it feels like Summer is coming to an end.

On a brighter note, I have an exciting week coming up as I have been invited to the French Connection "#Sketchtostore" Bristol Style Challenge Party on Wednesday. I am really looking forward to the evening's fashion challenges so check back for this post. Also on Thursday I have been invited to a party at BoConcept  where I will be the first to view the new BoConcept 2014 collection so you also must check back for this post!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment